Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Serialization of a complex data structure
From: Marco Meoni - Sbaush (sbaush_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 05:08:38

I obtain this error: c:\boost\boost_1_42\boost\serialization\access.hpp(118)
: error C2039: 'serialize' : is not a member of 'Container'

I can overcome the problem by defining the serialize method inside
container. But container is an external library, so i can't modify it. I
would serialize the entire contents of Example without touching the others
structures. I thought that smart pointers could be the right solution for
me. What i shoud do instead in your opinion?

thanks.

Marco.