Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Histogram
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 07:48:54

From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Arman Khalatyan
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:58 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Paul,thanks for reminding SVG stl library, I did not knew that IE does not support SVG:)

But with the Adobe addin (still widely available for download but not from Adobe), it does – and IE9 promises full
support at last (which means I might resume work on this).

(And you can also easily use Inkscape to convert to png if you prefer that).

> are there plans to add Latex formatting for the Greek/Math symbols for titles and axises? that will
be useful feature,at least for me:)

You can already even more easily do this (at least for single line labels) using Unicode – there are several examples of
this in the sandbox.

Finally sub and subscript support for Mozilla Firefox is promised soon. This is a must-have for units labels of course.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse