Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Histogram
From: David Doria (daviddoria_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 08:49:43

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Paul A. Bristow
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Arman, though I'm still a bit confused. If you can push as much
data as you want into the acc:

acc( 1.2, covariate1 = 12 );
acc( 2.3, covariate1 = -23 );
acc( 3.4, covariate1 = 34 );
acc( 4.5, covariate1 = -45 );

Here 4 entries were made even though the cache size was 2. If all of
the statistics are updated on the fly, then why would you need to
store ANY?

Thanks,

David