Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] void_caster fix ...
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-01 12:58:59

Hmmm, I made this change in the trunk to address an issue raised by Hartmut.
That
particular issue turned out to be an artifact. Now the trunk and release
are out of sync.
Note that I also made changes to the release version some months ago to
address this.
I believe that this change resolved the orginal issue. So I never
considered merging
this latest change to the current release - (which I had expected would be
out
a couple of weeks ago in any case.) So my question is: Does the release
version
still manifest the crash you mention?

BTW - a small test would be helpful as I can't reproduce the problem here.

Robert Ramey