Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] exception_translator < >
From: Georg gast (schorsch_76_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-05 15:51:38

Am 05.05.2010 21:03, schrieb Andreas Huber:

>> At work we use MSVC2005 SP1 and boost 1.42.0. There i cant compile my
>> simple statechart example. (currently i dont have the error messages
>> here at my PC).
>
> Strange. It should definitely compile, see below. Please provide the
> example and the compiler output.
>
>> So my question: Is MSVC2005SP1 "this very popular compiler" which cant
>> handle exception_translators?
>
> I don't remember whether it was 2005 or an even earlier version that had
> problems with exeception_translator, but I'm pretty sure that those
> problems did *not* manifest themselves at compile-time. Either programs
> crashed at runtime or silently did the wrong thing.
Hi Andreas,

thanks for your answer!

Today i had some time to investigate that in detail in my project. The
error was a classical layer 8 problem ;) I made different statechart
declarations with the exception_handler / fifo_scheduler and the
initiate() function which i had overseen ;)

So ... Problem solved :)

Bye

Georg