Subject: [Boost-users] [Boost MPI] Problems with MPI
From: Juliet Villanueva (wizard_pag_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 17:29:14

Hello Steven Watanabe:

You've tried the command that you have provided me, only now, when trying to install,
I think a message that the path I'm specifying, you can not
find, just wanted to ask that mpicc, and that within the diferrecion are indicating that you can not find me
this folder or file, the direeción you gave me is:

using mpi: "C: / Files programa/MPICH2/bin/mpiCC";

I place and route:

using mpi: "C: / Files programa/MPICH2/bin";

Because they can not find the mpicc, not if I can say where I can encoentrar as
inside the bin folder, only files are located mpiexec.exe, irlog2rlog.exe, smpd.exe.

I hope you can help me.

Julieth.