Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost MPI] Problems with MPI
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 20:08:29

AMDG

Juliet Villanueva wrote:
> You've tried the command that you have provided me, only now, when trying to install,
> I think a message that the path I'm specifying, you can not
> find, just wanted to ask that mpicc, and that within the diferrecion are indicating that you can not find me
> this folder or file, the direeción you gave me is:
>

> using mpi: "C: / Files programa/MPICH2/bin/mpiCC";
>
> I place and route:
>
> using mpi: "C: / Files programa/MPICH2/bin";

Is this exactly what you have in your user-config.jam?
If so, it won't work.

using mpi : "C:/Files programa/MPICH2/bin/mpiCC" ;

might work better.

Is there any chance that you could attach your user-config.jam,
run bjam -q --debug-configuration --with-mpi [other options] 2>&1
>output.txt
and attach output.txt (If it's too large, you can compress it or send it
to me off list). I'd like to see exactly what's going on.

> Because they can not find the mpicc, not if I can say where I can encoentrar as
> inside the bin folder, only files are located mpiexec.exe, irlog2rlog.exe, smpd.exe.

I'm not absolutely sure whether you need the wrapper compiler,
since I'm not an MPI expert, but I'll look into it, unless someone
more knowledgeable wants to jump in.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe