Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Chrono] How to report problems?
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-28 03:05:31

Hi,

vicente.botet wrote:
[...]
>>> thread_clock was one of the last features I added and has been tested only on linux with gcc-4.2.1. I need to port it to Windows, but for the moment I have had no time. Could you give more details on how this is broken?

> So, if I understood you, the broken part is on Windows? I will add this waring on the documentation untilI finish the Windows implementation.

Hmm? No, there has been a mixup:

1) I meant the tutorial page of the documentation:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/chrono/libs/chrono/doc/html/boost_chrono/users_guide/tutorial.html

There are long code blocks, interrupted by lines like the following
formatted as text:

class thread_clock { public: typedef nanoseconds duration; typedef
duration::rep rep; typedef duration::period period; typedef
chrono::time_point<process_real_cpu_clock> time_point; static const
bool is_monotonic = true;

Something went wrong during the creation of this page.

2) It might be a good addition to the FAQ page to tell where to report
problems to (as you suggested: boost_at_[hidden]).

As for the documentation mini-review, yes, I can try to do that. May
take a few days though.

Regards,

Roland