Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Erorr compiling application with boost 1.43.0 on WinXp/VS2008
From: Ovidiu MacSiniuc (msovidiu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 16:03:25

Hi Igor,

No offence, I really appreciate your prompt answers.
Taking into consideration that you can compile your project then there is hope that I will eventually compile mine.
I will keep digging into the preprocessor code but if somebody has a clue, please help me.

Many thanks in advance,
    Ovidiu

PS: I am using Boost 1.42.0 for now for my project since it works just fine.