Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Best libraries for a Boost workshop
From: Clark Gaebel (cg.wowus.cg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 18:09:49

I would definitely like to see threads mentioned. Portable
multithreading is just so hard to come by these days :(

Bind and the cool-ness of its currying might not be appreciated nearly
as much by some. Have those attending dabbled in functional programming,
or is it all "OOP or bust!" ?

And shared_ptr is really useful, but it seems more fit for a C++0x
workshop...