Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Best libraries for a Boost workshop
From: Mike P (mike.polyakov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 17:50:33

If I was being introduced to boost for the first time, I would
appreciated seeing the following topics presented:

shared_ptr and other smart pointers
tuples
bind and lambda (just a little subset of what is possible)
enable_if (and overview of SFINAE)
function
multi_index (some simple subset of it)
variant and any (and their differences)
ref (with a couple of examples where it is useful)
type_traits (just so to show that something like this exists)

possibly a little bit of regex
possibly a little of threads

I think that these form a basis for other libraries, and once they
understand them, they would be able to go and explore other boost
libraries on their own.

Good luck.