Subject: Re: [Boost-users] PropertyGraphConcept concept checking errors for an example implicit graph
From: W.P. McNeill (billmcn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-25 11:24:20

Thanks. I figured out how that I needed to put a boost namespace around the
whole specialization sometime last night, and after I did everything built
correctly. The mysterious non-scalar conversion error went away.

Ultimately I think the source of my confusion lay in the fact
that property graph concept types are defined in property_map structures
while all other graph concept types are defined in graph traits. I was so
in the habit of adding typedefs inside my graph class I overlooked the fact
that property graphs do something else.

In retrospect this is all clearly spelled out in the documentation, but if I
was confused about it someone else probably will be too. Hopefully my
sample at http://github.com/wpm/Boost-Implicit-Graph-Example can prevent
someone from going down the same path.

Thanks again for your help.