Subject: Re: [Boost-users] PropertyGraphConcept concept checking errors for an example implicit graph
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-25 16:53:29

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010, W.P. McNeill wrote:

> I'd be happy to include this in the examples directory.  Just point me to the appropriate license boilerplate.
> I used forward_iterator_helper because that's what the Knight's Tour example in the Boost Graph Library book uses.  If you can see any
> other implementation or stylistic issues, let me know.  I'd like to make this a good example.

License information is at <URL:http://www.boost.org/users/license.html>.
The one thing I didn't like about the code is that it uses a different
capitalization convention than Boost; Boost normally uses the STL
convention of lowercase words separated by underscores. I don't know if
this is a GitHub issue, but it looked like the indentation of your code
was inconsistent. Remember that tabs are forbidden in Boost, too (I don't
know if your code has them). If you post a new version of the code, I'll
look through it again.

-- Jeremiah Willcock