Subject: Re: [Boost-users] PropertyGraphConcept concept checking errors for an example implicit graph
From: W.P. McNeill (billmcn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-25 11:58:18

I'd be happy to include this in the examples directory. Just point me to
the appropriate license boilerplate.

I used forward_iterator_helper because that's what the Knight's Tour example
in the Boost Graph Library book uses. If you can see any other
implementation or stylistic issues, let me know. I'd like to make this a
good example.