Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Default weight map doesn't work for weighted grid graph in A-star search
From: W.P. McNeill (billmcn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-01 14:33:44

I was trying to avoid inheriting from boost::grid_graph. The only reason I
did it here was because astar_search requires its graph to
define vertex_property_type and vertex_index, and the only way I could see
to do that was with a subclass.

I'll look at defining my own graph class that has a boost::grid_graph as a
member.

I'm still going to have to define vertex_property_type for the class I write
though, right? What should it be: vertex_descriptor?