Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost C++ load data from file
From: José Tomás Tocino García (theom3ga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 20:35:53

Hi Jack,

> (1) how to load the data from 24 x 28 files by boost C++?
> It is boring to type file's name one by one in program.
> Is there an alternative to load the data by indexing the file names ?

You can use boost.filesystem to iterate over all the files contained
in a folder.

> (2) how to index the item of the datastructure by boost C++ ?

I don't really get how the file structure is supposed to be. Could you
clarify it, maybe including a small example and/or file and folder
hierachy?

> Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy.

I don't think hotmail is redefining anything. Well, yes, mediocrity.
Get yourself a real mail account, like GMail.

--
José Tomás Tocino García