Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost C++ load data from file
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 21:01:53

thanks
I am working on a multi-computer MPI cluster system.
If I put some data files in /home/mypath/folder, is it possible that all non-head nodes can access the files in the folder ?
I need to load some data to some nodes, if all nodes can access the data, I do not need to load them to each node one by one.
If multiple nodes access the same file to get data, is there conflict ?
For example,
fopen(myFile) by node 1, at the same time fopen(myFile) by node 2.
Is it allowed to do that on MPI cluster without conflict ?
thansk
Jinxu Ding
July 12 2010