Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost services
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-22 10:09:44

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Vladimir Prus
<vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bo Jensen wrote:
>
>> I have a small business which uses boost quite  a lot, thanks for all
>> the great code. I am missing some features at the moment. Is it either
>> possible to donate to get some things done or does some qualified
>> people offer such services for a fee ? More specifically I would like
>> to see the doxygen integration being expanded.
>
> Could you give some more details? In particular, are you looking into
> Boostbook improvements?
>
> - Volodya

It is actually very simple and would not take the right person very
long I think, I just don't have the time or skills to do it the right
way myself.

I need following features :

1) Fix bug with array support i.e int myarray[] and not int [] array
(I said it was simple :-)).

2) Have arguments output like this :

void somefunction(int one,
                           int two,
                           int three) and arguments should keep this
order in detailed list.

i.e not like this

void somefunction(int one, int two, int three) where arguments later
on is sorted in detailed list.

3) Add see also support
4) Add group support
5) add C# support (which is supported by doxygen).