Subject: [Boost-users] Phoenix3 port to proto complete
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-23 09:18:49

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I proudly announce that the port of phoenix3 is completed! All
testcases pass! (some with minor modifications)

So, What is next? Here is my proposed schedule:
 - fix some minor issues
 - improve boost.bind compatibility: make all boost.bind testcases pass
 - implement all boost.lambda testcases and make them pass, as far as it is
   reasonable
 - add support for C++0x lambdas
 - make interoperability testcases for std::function, boost::function
 - adapt the documentation
 - clean up code (some parts are a little messy as of now)
 - improve compile time

Did I miss something?

This is a very tight schedule, I may not be able to finish all points during
the GSoC period. Any help will be appreciated.
Additionally a review of the current code is highly appreciated to point out
some defects that might exist.
The code can be checked out at:
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2010/phoenix3

I will be happy to answer your questions!

Additionally I would like to thank Joel de Guzman and Eric Niebler for their
great assistance and initial designs!

Best Regards,
Thomas Heller