Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Phoenix3 port to proto complete
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 06:31:03

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Thomas Heller
<thom.heller_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> I proudly announce that the port of phoenix3 is completed! All
> testcases pass! (some with minor modifications)
>
> So, What is next? Here is my proposed schedule:
>  - fix some minor issues
>  - improve boost.bind compatibility: make all boost.bind testcases pass

Status update:
21 out of 25 Boost.Bind tests pass!

4 of the unit tests do not pass, because boost::result_of does not support
functions with stdcall or fastcall attributes.
2 other tests (bind_cv_test.cpp and bind_stateful_test.cpp) are currently
implemented a little hacky, because as of this writing phoenix::bind only
cares for const operator() overloads.
2 other tests (bind_eq_test.cpp and bind_function_test.cpp) are only working
because i left out some stuff which isn't implemented yet.
bind_placeholder_test.cpp is not working as expected, because phoenix3 has
no support for real costum placeholders (as in the purpose of this test).