Subject: Re: [Boost-users] matrix function template for triangular_matrix and matrix datatypes
From: Max S. Kaznady (max.kaznady_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-02 18:52:21

Sorry for the spam, I didn't realize that C++ has a template problem.
One possible resolution is to place the source inside the header file,
which is what I did. There another resolution, which uses the "export"
keyword and you can also place the template declaration at the end of
the source file.

Max