Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BGL: interrupting breadth_first_search() at a certain distance/predicate?
From: Louis Lavery (Louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-04 07:25:52

On 04/08/2010 06:10, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Jerry wrote:
>
>> Anders Wallin <anders.e.e.wallin <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>

>>> I should probably describe my application, since there might be a much
>>> better solution than the one I am trying.
>>> As part of a computer-aided-manufacturing toolpath calculation I am
>>> producing planar graphs like this:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/377lvt8
>>
>> I like the whole idea of BGL, but I don't have a specific use for it
>> in my
>> current job. I am extremely interested in the fields where it is being
>> used.
>> Thanks for sharing the application you are using it for. I would
>> appreciate
>> it if anyone else could share what application they use BGL for.
>
> There is a list of some users at
> <URL:https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/graph/doc/users.html>.

When I try to connect to that site I get this message...

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to svn.boost.org, but we can't confirm that your connection is
secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

Techincal details:

svn.boost.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

...is that normal?

Thanks, Louis