Subject: Re: [Boost-users] QuickBook
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 19:07:15

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> AMDG
>
> OvermindDL1 wrote:
>>
>> And in the generated PDF it put:
>> """
>> [id test]
>> [id test] ]
>> """
>> too, like it did in the html, see attached...
>>

> I'd guess that the comment is prematurely terminated.

It was not prematurely terminated, I had to comment out that one line
or quickbooks would not compile, which is odd because the
documentation says that line should be allowed. The id line is also
in the documentation, but it is seeming like it is not supported
either, but it still lets it compile...

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Is my qbk wrong?  Also, I could not get the qbk to 'compile' with the
>> purpose declarative inside article.
>>

> It compiles fine for me with the trunk.

It compiles fine for me on trunk as well, sans the id issue, but if
you uncomment the line above, it fails to compile, although the
documentation says that is a supported line.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Also, what is the difference between article and the other possible
>> types, the documentation did not elaborate at all, just listed them...

Still curious.

Also, what about the man not building issue, and the fop issue? Why
does the setup sh script try to download a non-existing fop version,
and why does fop1.0 fail with what boostbook generates for it,
although fop0.95 works?