Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Run all Boost.Test cases simulteniously
From: dhruva (dhruvakm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-03 11:03:47

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Gaurav N Shah
<gaurav.n.shah_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> As far as I know, boost::test behaior is to execute each test case by the
> sequence those are added. However, I want to execute all test cases
> simulteniously. Is there any way for it?

- How about just getting the list of all test cases
- Execute the test program with single test case and put it in background
- If running too many test cases on the same machine becomes a problem,
use STAF (http://staf.sourceforge.net/) to dispatch the tests with good control.
- Simple ssh/rsh might be good enough to dispatch the tests by having
a common shared folder (using NFS or CIFS)

If there is a boost::test specific way of doing that, I would like to know that.

-dhruva