Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Run all Boost.Test cases simulteniously
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 15:21:50

dhruva <dhruvakm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Gaurav N Shah
> <gaurav.n.shah <at> jpmchase.com> wrote:
> > As far as I know, boost::test behaior is to execute each test case by the
> > sequence those are added. However, I want to execute all test cases
> > simulteniously. Is there any way for it?

Not 100% sure what do you mean by simultaneously. Boost.Test is in itself single
threaded. You can execute test cases in random order (--random) or by
name(--run_test).

That said, I had an idea (proposed for Boostcon, but rejected - maybe next time)
how implement distributed unit testing with Boost.Test, but this is not finished
and is not available in trunk.

Gennadiy