Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graphviz and Boost Problem
From: ef (snorlaxgb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-03 23:52:32

Hello,
Thanks for the response. I am deleting vertices that are no longer needed. I
have an algorithm that does work each time a vertex is added, so I delete
those that are no longer referenced.

Also my graphs definetly do not have self loops. (Nodes that reference them
selves right?).

Thanks for your response!
EF