Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graphviz and Boost Problem
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 01:49:46

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010, ef wrote:

> Hello,
> Thanks for the response. I am deleting vertices that are no longer needed. I have an algorithm that does work each time a vertex is
> added, so I delete those that are no longer referenced.
>
> Also my graphs definetly do not have self loops.  (Nodes that reference them selves right?).

Yes -- edges from a node to itself.

Why are you using mutate_graph? That is specific to the Graphviz reader.
If you are writing a graph algorithm, you can use clear_vertex and
remove_vertex directly. See if that solves the problem. Also, are you
sure the entry in bgl_nodes[node] is valid? Your backtrace seems to
suggest that it is a null pointer.

-- Jeremiah Willcock