Subject: Re: [Boost-users] looking for some help to find some functionality
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 13:03:12

http://www.boost.org/libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist/html/math_toolkit/utils/fpcla

http://www.boost.org/libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist/html/math_toolkit/dist/dist_
> ref/dists/normal_dist.html

normal (Gaussian) Yes -

But we don't - yet- have the *inverse* normal distribution - but I am just
adding some more distributions (inverse gamma and inverse chi squared) and I
might add this one too if there is demand. It's not trivial, but seems to
have been studied and there are some published implementations that could
probably be adapted quite easily for the Boost.Math multi-precision format.

http://home.online.no/~pjacklam/notes/invnorm/

Paul

PS I note that we obviously (from this question) still don't have an fully
effective *index* of stuff in Boost.

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK