Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graphviz and Boost Problem
From: ef (snorlaxgb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 14:08:53

Hello,
Thanks for your time. You helped me identify the problem. It seems that Read
Graphviz function when it read in the dot language in order from a textfile,
does not create the graph in the same order, which causes problems with my
delete function and additional language I created inside of read_graphviz to
delete these verticies.

Now I have to figure out how to break apart read_graphviz function trying
to figure out how to make it read and create IN ORDER from the dotfile. Any
comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks Again!
EF