Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graphviz and Boost Problem
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 14:30:03

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010, ef wrote:

> Hello,

> Thanks for your time. You helped me identify the problem. It seems that
> Read Graphviz function when it read in the dot language in order from a
> textfile, does not create the graph in the same order, which causes
> problems with my delete function and additional language I created
> inside of read_graphviz to delete these verticies.
>
> Now  I have to figure out how to break apart read_graphviz function
> trying to figure out how to make it read and create IN ORDER from the
> dotfile. Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Why are you trying to do your transformations while reading the file?
Why not load the entire graph and then work on it? Is it too big for
that? If you do need to look at the graph as it is being read, look at
the parser_result object (member named "r") in the parser struct in
<libs/graph/src/read_graphviz_new.cpp>; the parser_result type itself is
defined in <boost/graph/detail/read_graphviz_new.hpp>.

-- Jeremiah Willcock