Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graphviz and Boost Problem
From: ef (snorlaxgb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-04 14:54:41

Hello,
Thankfully it does not need to be in dot language. I have invested minimally
in it. I am also realizing that this parser is very complex. I dont need any
of the complexity graphviz offers. I think you are right though I need to
use my own parser or maybe looking into another format.

Thank You for your priceless advice!
EF