Subject: Re: [Boost-users] A question about "prim_minimum_spanning_tree.hpp"
From: Íõΰ (wangwei8137_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-06 00:47:54

Hi,
Sorry to reply so late,because I'm working on the CUDA implementation these
days.
I'm not very familiar to the gdb,so I need some time to learn it.At first I
doubt that my code's problem is at the definition of array,but after I
modified such as "E edges[num_edges]" to "E *edges = new E[num_edges]",the
result is always wrong even the input size is small.But I indeed don't
understand the difference between two froms.
Thank you very much!
Wang wei