Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Logos: proposed high constrast logo
From: Zoltan Juhasz (zoltan.juhasz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-08 16:41:04

Alfredo,

Apologies I failed to point out which are the high contrast variants
in my previous mail:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_WA6oW88X1UNWEwOTdhNGMtMDJjNi00MzllLThhMzctYzc0YTVhNzE0ZGI0&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

Please see the "boost-hc-black.psd" and "boost-hc-white.psd". It
should be trivial to crop down the symbol part of the logo, or make
any color related modifications. Let me know if you need further help
with it.

Regards,
Zoltan