Subject: [Boost-users] [review result] mini-review of update to Boost.Assign
From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-18 14:38:34

Dear all,

Here follows the result of the result of Erwann Rogard's update to
Boost.Assign:

****************************
  The update is not accepted
****************************

This is not because the new functioanlity/interface was not seen as an
improvement, but because Erwann has chosen to implement a full
replacement (or Assign v2) based on the feedback he got during the
review. The feedback meant that the new "update" would be much larger
than what was present in the mini-review, and the new library should
therefore be subject of its own full review.

I would like to thank Erwann for his hard work so far, and hope he
submits a Boost.Assign v2 in the near future.

I would also like to thank the following people who participated in the
mini-review:

Christopher Jefferson
Diederick C. Niehorster
John Bytheway