Subject: Re: [Boost-users] General design question about threading/concurrency
From: Julien Martin (balteo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-26 12:13:59

To Noel,
I use a single 4-core machine for now but could experiment a cluster with my
second machine. The two machines are heterogeneous. No shared file system...
I used parallel_for with success but don't know yet how to tune TBB. I am
going to read the TBB docs.
I am going to have a detailed look at the code you provided too.

To Matthias,
What you say about clustering is interesting. I might try that actually.

Thanks,
J.