Subject: Re: [Boost-users] warnings with VS2008 and Boost 1.44
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-28 11:01:33

Sorry about this. Getting warning free is not as easy as it looks (or
should be).

(I note we have tried to quiet warnings already, but it looks as though
these are not working (for you at least),
for reasons not yet clear to me).

If you mail me (privately?) the full error messages you are getting,
I will try to get these push'n'pop quieted - but not until 1.46 :-(

All these warnings look spurious, and I think you can safely enclose and
disable push'n'pop,
as you suggest.

Paul

---