Subject: Re: [Boost-users] warnings with VS2008 and Boost 1.44
From: Andrew Holden (aholden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-28 14:16:35

On Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:02 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

Fair warning about Visual Studio: according to the help file at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2c8f766e%28v=VS.90%29.aspx

> The compiler only supports up to 56 #pragma warning statements in a
compiland.

It is my experience that the compiler will ignore any "#pragma warning"
lines after this limit has been reached, and it can be reached a lot
faster than you might expect.