Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Managing pipelines?
From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-03 13:44:02

Hi Christian,

2010/11/3 Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]>

> Hi Olivier,
>
> > Thank you Christian for your answer. I remember now this library
> > announcement on the list. However, I am not sure to use it, since we do
> not
> > know what is its developpement status. However, seems to be great and
> > provides some tutorials based on GIL. I tried to play with but do not
> know
> > how to deal between image and image_view.
> >

> Not sure I follow. But when passing image data from operator to
> operator I would use image_views.

That was my first idea. However, as I am not very familiar with signals, I
am facing problems and I still do not understand the basics of signals.
The problem: GIL algorithms and reader can return image_views (e.g.
subimage_view), or be applied in place on an image (e.g. transform_pixels).
Will post a sample code to demonstrate my problem...

> Here is a link to the signal network from Stjepan Rajko:
>
> http://dancinghacker.com/code/signet/

Yep, found it!

Regards,

Olivier