Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Statistical distributions in Boost.Math
From: Stirling Westrup (swestrup_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 15:05:33

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:59 AM, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Recently I have been working on a few more Statistical Distributions for
> Boost.Math.

> 2  Are there other distributions (or 'special' functions) that you, or your
> colleagues, friends or relations, would find useful?

I recently needed to do some analysis of existing games and had to
write myself a distribution for the sum of n dice with k sides. Its
not a particularly difficult one to write, but many folks in the
gaming industry wouldn't have a clue where to start, so it might be
worthwhile putting in.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.