Subject: [Boost-users] Error while using bundled property with subgraph
From: giridhar (giridharms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-19 22:58:56

Hello All,

       I am using bundled property in my subgraph. I have bundled property
structure defined for edges. It works fine with the normal graph. But when I
try to create the subgraph I am getting this error. *error C2338:
(!is_same<edge_index_type, boost::detail::error_property_not_found>::val*
ue).

This is how my bundled edge property looks like

struct Edgep
{
    int edge_index;
    int edge_w;
    std::string edge_name;
};

This is how my graph is created typedef subgraph< adjacency_list<vecS, vecS,
undirectedS,
    property<vertex_index_t, int>,Edgep > > Graph;

Can you please help me to interpret this error. What is causing this error?

--
Regards,
Giridhar