Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Error while using bundled property with subgraph
From: Cedric Laczny (cedric.laczny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-20 08:34:52

Hi,

sorry to post separate mails, but I just tested it and the subgraph-concept
also works with bundled properties very conveniently:

typedef subgraph< adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
    no_property, property< edge_index_t, unsigned int, Edgep > > > Graph;

where:
struct Edgep
{
        int edge_index;
        int edge_w;
        std::string edge_name;
};

Thumbs up to those working on the BGL and boost in general! :)

I wonder though why the subgraph-concept expects the edge_index as an internal
property but does not seem to take care to automatically add one. At least
this would seem logical to me. So please correct me on this if I am wrong.

Best,

Cedric