Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [PBGL] Betweenness centrality and named vertexes
From: Carmine Paolino (earcar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-28 10:10:34

On 27 Nov 2010, at 17:55, Cedric Laczny wrote:

> Ok, because your algorithms are working with named vertices, it seems that
> brandes_betweenness_centrality() is calling a function that the others do
> not... As otherwise, these should also fail. At least that's what sounds
> logical to me :)

Actually at line 54 of `boost/graph/distributed/page_rank.hpp` I see a `local(v)`, so there might be a chance that `brandes_betweenness_centrality()` itself contains a bug.

> Nice! However, I think you missed/forgot the point about named vertices and
> the hashed_distribution and the operator().

At first I thought that since it's the first line of the compile log, I could leave this info out. But yeah, I guess a bit of analysis can give the bug fixer a clearer picture.

Carmine