Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Help with Visual Studio settings for Boost Serialization
From: Emre Türkay (emreturkay2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-04 11:58:10

I am assuming you have built the boost source and generated the serialization .dll and .lib files.

You need to specify the directory of the serialization library .lib files in the Visual Studio environment as the "Library Files Directory" to link your application against them. It is somewhere in the project settings->Linker page.