Subject: [Boost-users] Help with Visual Studio settings for Boost Serialization
From: Abdullah ARSLAN (abdullaharslan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-04 09:17:23

I am trying to implement very simple sample of boost serialization.
I have a sample class, class1. It only contains a simple int variable.
I followed the examples given here :
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/serialization/doc/index.html
 <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/serialization/doc/index.html>
I also think that i followed this guideline :
http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_44_0/more/getting_started/windows.html
but i am not sure...

Here is the error i get:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: void __thiscall
class1::serialize<class boost::archive::text.....

Could you help me with this error or could you guide me with installation
and running a very simple serialization example, step by step...
like download this, install this and etc...

I am using visual studio 2008 express...

Thanks in advance..