Subject: [Boost-users] Moving my Boost installation
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-05 08:10:57

I have Boost installed under Fedora13 in /usr/include, not installed by me,
but I imagine
done as part of installing Fedora.

I have a codebase that uses Boost and builds perfectly, using gcc 4.5.1

Now, if I move my Boost installation

mv /usr/include/boost ~rgj/xx

and add an appropriate include directive to my compile lines, I get compile
errors from Boost headers

/home/rgj/xx/boost/date_time/gregorian/conversion.hpp: In function ‘tm
boost::gregorian::to_tm(const boost::gregorian::date&)’:
/home/rgj/xx/boost/date_time/gregorian/conversion.hpp|44 col 23| error:
missing initializer for member ‘tm::tm_sec’
etc, etc

Obviously I'm having a minor aberration here...what am I doing wrong?

Thx,

- Rob.