Subject: Re: [Boost-users] large variant performance compared (50 elements)
From: Paul (peebor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 14:26:43

> [snip]
> The two attached files get me closer to a compilation.
> Two significant changes to the originals:
>
> 1) in assign_variant(,true), I had to disable the BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT
> because if was always causing a compiler error.

This might also indicate your are trying to assign a type to the variant
that is not one of the bounded types. See your callstack.

> 2) I had to forward declare:
>
> CLoPtrVariant(const CLoPtrVariant<Typelist2>& rOperand)
>
> because the body used CConvertVariant which hadn't been declared
> yet.

Odd, since its a template/argument-naming dependant function and the poi
is way down it should give you no problems!? Anyway, its not used in
your test anyway, so you may also strip it.