Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [range] Zip range adaptor
From: TONGARI (tongari95_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 15:04:06

2011/1/28 Nathan Crookston <nathan.crookston_at_[hidden]>

> [...]

 I decided to create a new range adaptor based the zip_iterator which

 reduces the verbosity of the loop declaration. Such an adaptor is

 common for this problem [2][3]. I was surprised that I couldn't find

this already in the range library. (Feel free to disabuse me if
> necessary.)

I'm with you. IMHO, that's something missed in Boost.Range.

boost::for_each(zip(images, offsets) | strided(2),
> unzip(AddToMosaic(mosaic)));
> [...]
> The unpack() function would be useful for the zip_iterator as well.

Is Fusion's make_fused() the equivalent?