Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] plugin dll: What project settingsarereally needed?
From: Kolb, Jeremy (jkolb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-28 15:42:32

George,

Robert's solution was to change the linking of the project to pull in
the serialization dll instead of linking it in statically in both
projects. Unfortunately I can't release my software that way so it's a
nonstarter for me :(

It looks like in order for multiple DLLs to work you HAVE to link in the
serialization library as a DLL otherwise it just won't work.

Jeremy