Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Filesystem] Symbol not found: boost::filesystem2::detail::status_api
From: Nicolas Chaumont (nicolas.chaumont_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-23 10:24:40

Hello Júlio,

Thanks for your reply.

I've tried to pass the libraries that I needed in a past attempt. It didn't
help. If I don't specify any library to bootstrap.sh, all the libraries are
built. This way, I'm sure I don't miss anything. It also makes the
explanation of what I did more straightforward.

I'll definitely have a closer look at the doc. I might have missed
something, although it would be surprising to have to modify something in
the configuration to make such a simple example build.

Sincerely,
Nicolas