Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialisation] Using wide character
From: Vincent Capicotto (vincent.capicotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-24 05:27:50

Hi,

Problem found it's the Treat wchar_t as Built-in Type which is set to No
(/Zc:wchar_t-) in our webservices.
But how is it possible to force boost to accept this option for the
serialization ??

Thx

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Vincent Capicotto <
vincent.capicotto_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first sorry for my bad English.
> I try to use wide characters with archive to serialize into xml, and I
> don't know the good way to do this.
> Until now, we used serialization with ASCII characters and it works fine.
> This is the part of the code for the ASCII:
>
> *std::ifstream oInputStream(szXmlDefinition.c_str());
> boost::archive::xml_iarchive oXmlInputArchive(oInputStream);
> oXmlInputArchive >> SERIALIZE_MEMBER(szNomObjet, oObjet );*
>
> For the UNICODE I try to use wiarchive like this :
>
> *std::wistringstream oInputStream(szXmlDefinition.c_str());
> boost::archive::xml_wiarchive oXmlInputArchive(oInputStream);
> oXmlInputArchive >> SERIALIZE_MEMBER(szNomObjet, oObjet );*
>
> but Visual C++ 2005 doesn't find xml_wiarchive during the link operation.
>
> Is it the good way to use wides character with archive and serialisaztion
> or not ?
>
> Please helpe me :)
>
> Thx

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this
email in error please notify us immediately by return email and delete this
email and any attachments. Vix Technology is not responsible for any changes
made to this email or any attachments, other than those made by Vix Technology,
or for the effect of the changes on the meaning of the email or any attachments.
Vix Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or any
attachments due to viruses, interference, interception, corruption or
unauthorised access.